Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 10:57:44 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  3-7-2018 PV4W meeting minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 3-7-2018 PV4W meeting minutes  (Read 309 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: March 26, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »

We started the meeting at 6pm with 41 members present including 1 guest. February's meeting minutes and treasure report was presented and approved by all at the meeting.

Old Business:  (A) Our highway cleanup/Baxter Mine trail run is once again scheduled for March 10, 2018.  (B) We are moving the discussion about club flag's/shirt's with Donna to the next meeting.  (C) I will be renewing our membership for $100 with the N4WD assoc. this month.

New Business:  (A) Our "Spring Fling" barbeque has been scheduled for April 21,2018 at Virginia's house. More info to follow. If you have a suggestion for a trail run preceding the BBQ, let Ken know asap.

Good f the Order:  (A) Paul presented a tech talk about the use of "Lockers" that was very informative. If you have any other idea's that you would like Paul to talk about, let him know. We have a lot of fairly new members that are new to 4 wheeling. There are no stupid questions, so ask and we will try to find a good answer. There are people that are afraid to ask "those" questions.  (B) Denis highlighted our Feb. trail runs.  (C) Ken talked about upcoming local trail runs. He needs help with ideas on possible trail runs that you would like to see.

Awhile back, I put together a list of our members that agreed to let me give out there contact info to other members. If you did not do this and would like to be included on this list, let me know and I will put out a new list. We adjourned around 7pm with the 50/50 which was won by the Elk's Lodge and the "Sand Crab" to the tune of $63. Our next meeting is on April 4,2018 at 6pm. Hope to see you there and don't forget about the cheap Elk's meal before the meeting. Mike Z.

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length