Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 10:58:00 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  4-4-2018 PV4W meeting minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 4-4-2018 PV4W meeting minutes  (Read 253 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: April 25, 2018, 10:52:34 AM »

BCC
Robert Adams,  John/Jeanne Allen,  Mike/Nancy Alvarado,  Don/Lisa Arnold,  John/Carol Arthur,  and 78 more...

Today at 11:44 AM 

After John got the meeting started around 6pm, I read the meeting minutes and treasure report for March. The reports were voted on and approved by all at the meeting once again, thank you very much.

Old Business:  (A) Reminder about the "Spring Fling" on April 21 at Virginia's house and I need an RSVP so I can make up the grocery list.

New Business:  (A) There is a Forest Service/Blue Ribbon Coalition open house meeting at the Bob Rudd community center on April 18 @ 5-7. The topic has to do with public uses associated with Lovell canyon. They want everybody's input to use in there decision making process. We will see how that goes. Your participation is appreciated.

Good of the Order:  (A) March trail run's were highlighted by Denis and Ken. (B) Ken and Denis presented there idea's for upcoming trail run's. Reminder about the 5 day's of fun in Mesquite, NV starting on the 23rd of April.  (C) We are participating in the Amargosa Day's parade on April 28. We are leaving Smith's at 6:45 to make a 8:30 line up time.  (D) Paul presented a tech talk about a check list of item's that are useful to have on hand in case of problem's on the trail. I will be sending out a copy of the list.

We might have made it into the record book as to the number of members at a meeting. We had 62 in attendance with most of the San Diego clan in attendance. Good meeting that ended around 7pm with the 50/50 that was $132 split between the Elk's Lodge and Ed Vanlandingham which Ed donated back to the club, thank you very much. I also need to remind everyone that March was due's month for 2018. Our next meeting is on the 2nd of May. Hope to see you there. Mike Z.

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length