Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  9-5-2018 meeting minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 9-5-2018 meeting minutes  (Read 49 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2018, 01:41:42 PM »

Our meeting got started at 6pm with Denis in charge. We had 43 present including 2 guests. I read the Aug. meeting minutes and treasure report which was voted on and passed.
                 Old Business:  (A) Our member Donna Kestler sent her samples of our club flag to the meeting with Virginia. We are waiting for the price break down so we can take a vote and move forward with this plan. They are pretty nice.  (B) The "Fall Festival" is Sept. 27-30. The parade is on 9/29. Meet by Saita's on Oxbow around 7:30 for line up and decorating. The parade start's at 9:00. The theme is "Modern Country with Attitude". We have been asked by the Chamber of Commerce to exhibit our vehicles at Petrik Park at 11:00. Just a kick back day in the park.
                  New Business:  (A) "Beatty Poker Run" registration is 8am-10am on Fluorspar rd on 10/13/2018. The cost is $30 entry fee.  (B) NV4WD Assoc. is putting on the "Silver State Poker Run" in Dayton, NV on 9/15/18. See me for more info.  (C) I am in the process of setting up a meet will Albert with Nye County Search and Rescue to make our service's available to them if needed.
                  Good of the Order:  (A) Club member Byron Phelp's health is not good. He is not expected to make it. We have sent our blessing's to his brother who is taking care of him right now. (B) Denis and Ed highlighted our trip to the Goldfield Parade.  (C) Ken highlighted the other 2 run's that were made this month.  (D) Paul did a presentation on CB's which was very helpful.
   The meeting adjourned around 7pm with the 50/50 which was split between the Elk's Lodge and Clint to the tune of $66. I am looking for ideas on the location and date for our "Fall Fling BBQ". I will be bringing it up at our next meeting, so think about it. Hope to see you there. The date is 10/3/2018 for our next meeting. Don't forget about the cheap food to be had before the meeting with the Elk's. They don't charge us for the room, so we try to support them any way we can. Thanks' again for your support.   Mike Z   

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length