Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  10-3-2018 PV4W Meeting Minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 10-3-2018 PV4W Meeting Minutes  (Read 14 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: October 30, 2018, 03:19:53 PM »

We got started again around 6pm with 58 present including 5 guests. I read the Sept. meeting minutes and treasure report which was approved by all at the meeting.
                         Old Business:  (A) Some of us are participating in the "Beatty Poker Run". We will be leaving Smith's at 7am to check in at 8am at Flourspar. The cost start's at $30 entry.  (B) We have finally made an initial contact with Earl from Search and Rescue. We just have to set up a lunch date for a conversation.  (C) We had two long time member's pass away recently. Madona Thompson and Byron Phelp's.
                         New Business:  (A) Our "Fall Fling" is on 10-20-2018 up at Wheeler Well. There will be a trail run on the way there leaving Smith's at 8am. The BBQ is around noon.
                         Good of the Order:  (A) Paul will be talking about "Trail Etiquette".  (B) Denis will be highlighting the Pahrump Fall Festival Parade and Jeep show in the park.  (C) Ken is highlighting Sept. trail run's. (D) Patti Wood's talked about Byron Phelp's.  (E) Don donated some part's from his jeep since he bought a new vehicle.  (F) The new flag's are costing $10.  (G) Next month's meeting is club officer nomination month. Dec. will be election's.
         That's another month in the book's. Thank you all for your participation. I myself had a lot of fun this month. Remember to mention at the meeting or email me if there is a trail run or area that you would like to visit and we will try to make that happen. Our next meeting is on Nov. 7,2018. Remember to come early for the food and or conversation before the meeting. Yours' truly, Mike

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length