Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2018, 08:03:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  11-7-2018 PV4W Meeting Minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 11-7-2018 PV4W Meeting Minutes  (Read 13 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: November 13, 2018, 01:07:25 PM »

11-7-2018 PV4W Meeting Minutes
(2)
People

MIKE ZAMAN <mikez0978@sbcglobal.net>
BCC
Robert Adams John/Jeanne Allen Mike/Nancy Alvarado Don/Lisa Arnold John/Carol Arthur and 89 more...
Today at 12:58 PM
We got started around 6pm with 50 people present including 2 guests. I read the October meeting minutes and treasure report which was voted on and approved by all at the meeting.
               Old Business:  (A) I am still working on getting a sit down meeting with "Search and Rescue" to set up a working relationship with them to hopefully benefit the community.  (B) Our club Christmas Dinner at the Elk's Lodge is on December 13,2018 at 5pm. The cost is the "Jeep" gets the meal for free and anybody else is $12. The only thing you need to bring is a desert, purchase your beverage at the bar, and bring a non perishable food item for the "No to Abuse" Christmas baskets that the Elk's put together. I need to get an RSVP so I can let the Elk's know how much food they need to purchase for our dinner. Thank you.
                New Business:  (A) We needed to do some cleaning up on our by-laws to make thing's easier. There was a motion made to change the vice-president's duties to include trail coordinator. At the time, his only duty was taking over for the president when he is not present. It passed by all at the meeting. I will be amending the by-laws to reflect this change. You can go to pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com to see all of our club info.  (B) Nomination for 2019 officers is next on our agenda. John Allen was nominated for president and he accepted. HA!HA! Denis Inman was nominated for vice-president and he accepted. Mike Zaman was nominated for secretary/treasure and he accepted. Paul Cunningham was nominated for safety officer and he accepted. We will not have to have an election in December since all position's have been filled for our 2019 officers.  (C) The Elk's Lodge had a Veteran's Dinner on 11-11-2018 at 4pm, free to Veteran's.
                  Good of the Order:  (A) Denis highlighted the Beatty Poker Run and Gold Valley Run. Several of us did the poker run and I have to say it was excellent. Ken highlighted our "Fall Fling" that went very well also. Rick T. highlighted his run. We had a good group at the "Trunk or Treat", and I did not know there was that many kid's in our community helping out the Dentists. We also had a really good group for the Beatty Parade/Beatty Day's. We won 1st place in the parade for our division. It was a good month for activities.  (B) Paul continued his talk and video about differential cover's.
       We will be voting on who get's to guard the "Golden Wrench" for having to much unfortunate fun in 2018 at the next meeting on Dec. 5,2018. Remember to bring your non-perishable food donation to the next meeting and RSVP me about the Club Christmas Dinner. Thanks' and have a good and safe month. Mike Z.

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length