Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 10:57:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  4-3-2019 PV4W meeting minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 4-3-2019 PV4W meeting minutes  (Read 133 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: April 30, 2019, 10:34:37 PM »

I got the meeting started around 6pm with 40 people including 5 guest's. I read the previous month's meeting minute's and treasure reports which were voted on and approved by all at the meeting.
                 Old Business:  (A) I am still working on getting the Amargosa Day's info. They are really taking there time.
    (B) Our "Spring Fling" is coming up and it's going to be at the Wheeler Well camp ground. We will have a work party to fix issues with the water line to the animal drinking tank. We are still looking for a date before it get's to hot.
                 New Business:  (A) Jim Butler Day's in Tonopah is still up for our participation if enough people are interested. The parade is Saturday May 25, 2019. If there is any interest, let me know and I will get more info.
                 Good of the Order:  (A) Gary B. highlighted the Crystal Spring/Wood Canyon trail run. (B) Dave W. highlighted the Stirling Mine trail run.
     We adjourned around 7pm with the 50/50. It was $72 split between the Elk's Lodge and one of our member's. Thanks' again for your participation and be safe out there. Our next meeting is on 5-1-2019 at 6pm.

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length