Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2020, 10:02:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  1-8-2020 meeting minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1-8-2020 meeting minutes  (Read 16 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: February 03, 2020, 06:54:28 PM »

1-8-2020 PV4W Meeting Minute's
Feb 3 at 6:50 PM
PrintRaw message

MIKE ZAMAN <mikez0978@sbcglobal.net>
Bcc: Robert Adams <rapahrump@gmail.com>, John/Jeanne Allen <goofusgoofy3@gmail.com>, Mike/Nancy Alvarado <thejewelerpnv@gmail.com>, Donald/Deborah Ash <dashdan52@yahoo.com>, Debi Ash <dash92069@yahoo.com>more...
It's that time of the month again. We got our meeting started around 6pm with 38 people including 2 guests. I read the meeting minute's and treasure report for December 2019 which was voted on and approved by all at the meeting.
                            Old Business:  (A) The vote was finalized for the T.V. donation to the Elk's for our use with an approximate cost of $400. We voted on where the $'s would come from and it was decided on, to add a one time fee of $5 to this year's due's.
                            New Business:  (A) It's official that my memory doesn't remember what kind of trail info I talked about. I'm going to remember to turn on the recorder.
                            Good of the Order:  (A) Denis talked about December trail run's. (B) Paul reminded everyone about the Moab club run coming up April 15 to the 22.
  The meeting was adjourned around 7pm with the 50/50 which was won by Brian L. for $68 split with the Elk's Lodge. Our next meeting is on Feb. 5. Hope to see you all there. Mike Z.

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length