Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 06, 2020, 12:48:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Web Site Is Online! Check out the Calendar, Gallery and this Forum.

+  pahrumpvalley4wheelers.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2-5-2020 PV4W meeting minutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2-5-2020 PV4W meeting minutes  (Read 19 times)
mikez0978
PV4W B.O.D.

View Profile Email
« on: March 02, 2020, 03:11:48 AM »

02-05-2020 PV4W meeting minutes
Mar 2 at 3:06 AM
PrintRaw message

MIKE ZAMAN <mikez0978@sbcglobal.net>
Bcc: Robert Adams <rapahrump@gmail.com>, John/Jeanne Allen <goofusgoofy3@gmail.com>, John/Carol Arthur <teleajohn@sbcglobal.net>, Donald/Deborah Ash <dashdan52@yahoo.com>, Debi Ash <dash92069@yahoo.com>more...
The February meeting got started around 6pm with 42 interested  attendee's including 3 guests. I read the previous month's meeting minutes and treasure report. We voted on them and they were approved by all at the meeting. Thank you very much.
                  Old Business:  (A) Denis resigned the VP office. We had another round of nomination's and Cathy Gruber was nominated, excepted, and voted on and approved.  (B) We showed off the T.V. we purchased and came up with volunteer's to help with the install. I will schedule the time.  (C) Paul reminded everyone about the Moab trip coming up for April 15-22.
                  New Business:  (A) Bob Adams talked about Cortez-Mastos working with a group to turn a lot of Clark County open lands into wilderness.  (B) We had a representative from the Census Bureau make a presentation on $16 an hour temporary job's.
                  Good of the Order:  (A) I will be leading a trail run thru Goler Wash on March 21, 2020. More info to follow.  (B) One of our member's, Richard Pinnick, has passed away quietly at home.  (C) There is a poker run on March 14. As soon as I receive more info, I will pass it on.  (D) Paul is leading a run thru Echo canyon on February 16.  (E) Cathy highlighted our trail run for the month.  (F) John highlighted a rather busy vacation he had. He is working on getting an award.
          The meeting was adjourned around 7pm with the 50/50 to the tune of $81 split between the Elk's Lodge and Pam. Our next meeting is on March 4, 2020. Hope to see you there. Remember to be safe out there. Mike Z. 

MCZ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length